April 30, 2008

hey Peeps

Hey peeps,

Had a Mkay day... i turned in my paper.. -yes i did do a victory lap of the library-

i learnt for my exam. i LOST my friend but... mmm we were meant to study together but after constantly msging her she still is yet to reply??bit strange

Normally i dont have to utter a word until about 3 or 4pm everyday. I am just noticing that it is too much energy to talk so if i don't go to breaky then i usually dont have to speak until late afternoon. I am just mute in class! lol. Suits me just fine.

Rosies court case has been adjourned so the stress is being prolonged. Damn.

I have my exam tomorrow s0 wish me luck! Then i can RELAX a little. My shoulders have their own heartbeats at the moment they are sooo sore.

Oh something else... i broke Traceys scales the other day... the most funniest horrible thing! Imagine.. the big stressful moment, i step on and... its lights turn out. It shuts off! I broke the scales Tracey laughed. Another man was in the room and he tried not to laugh but i know he was.


Anyway enough

shelle

No comments: