October 13, 2007

Bad beginnings

Horrible to have began my first very own blog with such a sad sad post. My great friend Em (she’s the professional around this joint) helped me to set up A Glimpse into the world of Rashelle Anne. So if you have any problems with the layout blame her, if the glimpses are boring then you can blame me.

For the most part, my life is chaotic and i’m sure most who know me wont disagree. So a glimpse may be enough, particularly for those (Em) who like shall we say, predictability and stability. Em I love you (‘by the way’) (No not ‘just kidding’), (‘Just letting you know!’) xx

Actually I love routine. I am very OC about my routine. (no not the tv show, the OC. –I wanted to say ‘OCD about…’ but that doesn’t really make sense coz of the D- isorder part. You can’t technically correctly say… actually, I take it all back I just realized you can. – I am OCDisorder (ish) .

Ok I am very obsessive compulsive disorderish about my routine, and planning things, and keeping things being tidy… and my vaccuming… but we won’t go into that right here… and generally making sure I don’t get confronted with extremely scary things (like a bobby pin on the floor instead of in my hair case) unexpectedly.

But the truth of the matter is that I am seemingly a human magnet for human disasters. Human behaviour is unfortunately something that I cannot predict and keep in straight lines like I can with my connecter pens. (red, then yellow, then always blue after black, not never orange near green etc.. oh and they connect perfectly – dah –CONNECTer pens). So…
…So I am studying psychology! Of course! Lol!

No on a more serious note, things happen. Things cannot always be predicted.. The only thing that I can predict is that something unexpected will unexpectedly happen. You can count on that.

4 comments:

Missy said...

congratulations on your new blog. it's very pretty. i like your header better than i like mine haha. omg the vacuuming. just kidding!

Shel said...

babe, YOU created my header. So says shel, 'you could create a cool one of your own!!!'

Tash said...

Your page is a great idea sweetie! I will try and check it regularly to keep up to date with you girl :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog design!

Greetings from San Francisco, land of fog, gay men and eternal mischief... at least on my behalf!

Rachel

www.foggycitymommy.wordpress.com